Eiffel Tower has always been an important attraction in Paris and therefore it is difficult to get tickets easily. There are thousands of people who wait in the queue for their turn. If you have that patience, then you can also participate in that long queue. However, if you follow some tricks mentioned below, you may surely get your way easily –
- Buy tickets online in advance
If you wish to save your time because there are other sights to be visited on the same day, then plan your trip to Eiffel Tower accordingly. Most of the time is wasted while standing in the line the entire day. Since the crowd is huge and everyone wants to take a view from the peak, the entire space is overcrowded. If you’re planning to reach an hour before the counter opens, then you may not know, but many are thinking the same.
Hence, the finest way to get tickets is by purchasing it online. You can either get it from the official online site of Eiffel tower or you can plan to go through the third-party site like TripIndicator, from where you have booked your hotels and tour packages. This helps you in getting your tickets beforehand.
- Priority Tickets
Priority tickets are only an option to reach the 1st floor through elevator but exclude stairs. These tickets are highly in demand therefore they are very few in number. Sometimes, the tickets are sold out a month before the peak season. Standing in the queue can be lengthy because it takes at least two hours for a person to reach the counter hence, buying tickets online is feasible.
- Different kinds of Tickets
There are four types of tickets –
- Stairs entrance is cheapest because many people avoid taking stairs and prefer lift that takes to the 1st and 2nd floor directly. Stairs will take you around 20 to 30 minutes or even more than that and the tickets aren’t available online if you’re not buying it from third party site.
- Elevator tickets allow you to take lift to reach first and second floor and are easier than stairs. You can get the tickets online.
- The third form of ticket help you take the elevator for the top from the 2nd floor only after you have taken stairs from the base level. This ticket is known as stairs entrance without elevator, they are available either on the counter or online.
- The most expensive ticket is the elevator ticket that carries you to the top of the pylon from the base level. No hassle and no exertion and is available online on any site.
- Right Time to Visit
It is obvious that there will be crowd in every season at Eiffel Tower. However, there are instances when you can find fewer crowds around. From June 21st to September 2nd, the crowd is less from 9am to 12.45 am. The remaining year you can get some quiet place around 9.30am to 11.45 pm.
Weekends are always busy because it isn’t only tourists, but locals also visit the place. Hence, try your luck on weekdays especially in the morning hours and late in the night. It is good to try your luck late during sunset to look at the city in dark. Moreover, all lights of the pylon are switched on so it looks really adorable.
There are many ways to reach Eiffel Tower.
- The nearest metro stations to Eiffel Tower are Trocadero, Ecole Militaire and Bir Hakeim.
- By RER the nearest station would be Champs De Mars.
- Some people prefer exploring the rod through bikes. You can rent a bike from any bike rental company and just bear the petrol and ticket expenses.
- Boat ride is a must from Seine River if you want a complete view of Paris. You just sit and relax while the boat takes you through the river and gives you a glimpse of all monuments while reaching the Eiffel Tower.
- Locals prefer taking their cars, but there are tourists as well who rent a car from a reliable company so that entire family can travel together. In such case, you can use the Quai Branly car parking which is 300 metres away from Eiffel Tower.
- Shopping and Dining
If you aren’t getting tickets for the entrance, then the simplest way to enter the tower is by booking table in a restaurant on the 1st or 2nd floor. It isn’t necessary that you have to reserve a table in fancy restaurant. There are buffets and bars as well that can also allow you to enter the tower easily.
There might be some other tips which can be beneficial for you in many ways. To understand thoroughly, you can click on the link http://www.tripindicator.com/eiffel-tower-tickets-tours-floors-details.html. You will get detailed information on entering and exploring Eiffel Tower.